This Royal Canin pug adult food is a complete dry dog food for adult pugs over ten months old. Pugs have specific needs when it comes to nutrition. Their short, flat brachycephalic jaws can make it difficult for them to pick up or chew regular kibble, and their stocky body shape and shorter limbs can make a little weight change a big issue.
This Royal Canin food is specifically designed to meet the nutritional needs of pugs over ten months old, with skin-supporting formula containing EPA and DHA. The balanced protein content also helps your pug maintain their healthy muscle tone and ideal weight throughout their adult life.
- Skin supporting formula containing EPA and DHA
- Minimum 25% protein content aids muscle tone
- Helps pugs maintain a healthy weight
- Special three-pronged kibble design
- Easy for pugs to pick up and chew.
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!